My temps are still high in the morning and it clearly looks like I ovulated finally! I'm on day 64 of my cycle and it seems liked I ovulated on cycle day 54. I'm now ten days past ovulation with spotting. The spotting looks normal so I think I'll start any day now! I sure hope I start by tomorrow. This way I can tell Figge's office and start the Clomid on cycle day three through seven of the new cycle! Cross your fingers that I'm starting a new cycle. A clean slate is so refreshing! I'm supposed to call tomorrow if no new cycle has begun. I'm not sure what they'll do, but I have a feeling I'll be given Provera to induce one. I'd rather do this on my own and prevent taking any more medication. (I'm starting to look like a little ol' woman with all these pills!)
I'll find out my next steps tomorrow! Cross your fingers and please keep praying for us! :0)

No comments:
Post a Comment