A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Friday, June 29, 2012

Adding More Qi Into My Life...

I called to start my free acupuncture consultation with Meridian Chiropractic and Acupuncture today! I am pretty nervous, yet eager after reading success stories. The success was not only with fertility, but overall health and well-being.
I  hope they call back soon. I have been putting it off for a while. I was of course nervous about it. I also don't like driving to the cities by myself, but I have to be a big girl. After about five months of reading and researching, it's time to check it out!
I figured that I'll be worried about this second round of Clomid and I really just want to keep relaxing and not worrying so much. Acupuncture is GREAT for relaxing, ridding the body of fears, toxins, stress, etc. Maybe this will help with all the side effects that come along with it too! The mood swings, irritability, and just feeling blah gets very old!
This can't hurt, right?
 Dr. Angel Hong has been the doctor that I have been in touch with. She was recommended to be by a masseuse that visited our school during Teacher Appreciation Week. 
I am completely fascinated by the idea of our bodies having meridians. Everything seems to make sense to me! Our bodies are always full of toxins and it doesn't allow our organs to work their best. It only makes sense that increasing the quality/quantity of blood flow can correct anything that may need to be repaired. 

Here's hoping that they call soon, I meet and have a good connection with my doctor, etc. Here are some fun videos!

2 comments:

  1. I hope it goes well for you. I don't know what I think about it. Do you have to go once a week? I could maybe afford $40 a month, but not per week right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how often just yet. Friday is my appointment. They'll do the first session there and decide from that point how many, how often.

    ReplyDelete