A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

All Pride is Gone HA!

I haven't even been pregnant or had a child, yet I feel that I'm one of those women that say, "After you've had a child, you have no pride left. Everyone has seen it all!" I was never really easily embarrassed, but after almost a year of going through the trying to conceive thing, you tend to really not care what people think or what they know. That's how it is for me anyway. I went to Walgreen's to pick up medication and starting shopping for things I needed. I began checking out with a male cashier when I realized I needed a few more things. I needed to grab a Father's Day card and some cranberry juice...to add to the prenatal vitamins, ovulation predictor kits, pregnancy tests, and of course, a dark chocolate bar. I'm sure he enjoyed the items he started to ring up HA! Like that doesn't SCREAM, "GIRL" or, "This lady wants to get knocked up....bad!" I found this humorous. I have to have a sense of humor, otherwise, I'm a sloppy, impatient, crying mess! I really don't mind this at all anymore, but I'm hoping this is my last trip for any TTC supply for a while.
I look like the fertility fairy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment