A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

WHY Do I Do This to Myself?

Overall, I feel great, I really do! I am optimistic, we're leaving for vacation, etc. Things are good, yet I found something to obsess and fear over again. I am doing my rant and then I'm going to, "LET GO AND LET GOD."

I was studying some things about my nutritional guidelines to help keep my sugars, carbs, etc where I need to and of course I started reading information that I have read a hundred times already.

A statistic came up that women with PCOS have a 50% chance of miscarriage if pregnant. Ugh....heartbreaking. I'm so scared I'll be in fear the entire time if we get pregnant.

I can't live like that, so I chose to remember the other statistic. Women that eat right to keep hormones balanced, exercise, and take other measures such as medication (Metformin), that percentage can decrease to as low as 9%.

I'd like to think that I've decreased my odds of losing a baby by losing the 17lbs that I have lost so far. I'm definitely stepping up my game though. It's time to really work out.

My rant is over, and I am not going to obsess over something that is so far away right now. I am going to continue to take this a day at a time. 

1 comment: