A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Monday, July 2, 2012

Excited to Relax!

A vacation was amazing for relaxing and keeping my mind off of things, but the thoughts never really go away. My mind can't turn it off and I go to bed every night thinking about our situation, even after we pray to God.

Acupuncture is not only supposed to help fertility, but help with stress, anxiety, fear, etc.

I'm nervous but looking forward to my consultation AND first session this Friday! I hope this aligned with the help of my RE and OB/GYN will help us conceive our baby! I really hope it helps with the stress and anxiety! We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment