Sharing our journey of HOPE, in one day sharing our love with ANOTHER child...
A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...
Monday, July 16, 2012
Progesterone Check Today!
I had my blood work done today! I arrived as soon as they opened (in hopes that early labs would get results sooner) but it will do no good. Boo to that. I will know what my level was in the next couple days. I think it will be another successful round though. My temps are high! The only thing we need to happen this month, that didn't happen last month is a Baby Shehorn! Please God, let this be our month! We've been praying for a year, looking forward to this my whole life. Please make me a mother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment