Embarrassing story....
I started the herbal formula on my last acupuncture visit (Monday). I made it into a tea and I was able to stomach, but I could see very quickly that this would get old. On day two I tried to impress Nick by just dumping the powder in my mouth by the teaspoon. It felt like sand had filled my mouth. I tried to chase it down with hot water as the instructions read. I threw up and Nick died laughing watching. I realized that I would be making the tea three times a day because there was no way I could take the tries scoops.
This evening, I made my tea, and cringed at the thought of taking it. I took two sips of the tea and began throwing up. I can't do it. It's so gross and the texture is awful. Does this make me a wimp? I emailed Dr. Hong to tell her that I just can't do it. I'm trying but I can't keep it down. Maybe they can put the herbal formula in capsules? I'll pay the extra money if so! I just can't do it!
If she can't help me, I'm going to be bummed. I was ready to give it a try and I can't be strong enough to just take it. Grrrr...
On a good note, I spent eleven hours in my classroom today. It's pretty much done as far as setting it up goes. I just have to start lesson planning, printing, and labeling!
Can you mix it with like applesauce & cinnamon???
ReplyDeleteI just got the go that I could get them in a capsule! :0)
ReplyDelete