I went home for the weekend to host a bachelorette party for my friend. I was nervous that I'd be away during ovulation. I tested yesterday and it looked pretty positive, but today's is even darker. I have a postive today! I called Dr. Figge to report it. I have to have my blood drawn one week from today, as always. It looks like I'll be going to the hospital as soon as I can on the 13th! Now we just have to wait and see what the next two weeks will bring us.
I also have to see how the thyroid medication is doing. Even though my thyroid is fine, they want patients going through fertility to have a level of 2.5 or lower. I will be checked September 5th for this. Let's hope my level of 3.95 has dropped! They said they see more success with the levels they're shooting for.
 |
| Yesterday's OPK |
 |
| Today's OPK |
 |
| Today's OPK |
I also had my sixth acupuncture visit. Dr. Hong gave me lots of good news! She said that I can get my herbal formula put into capsules. I don't have to worry about getting sick! I just have to take my formula to another place across the river and they'll make up my capsules. Also, Dr. Hong said my pulse was dramatically better! She thinks the blood is flowing better throughout my body. She said it's still weak, but a big change from last week. She did an extra needle in my stomach today. I told her I was ovulating so I'm not sure if she's trying to help out even more by providing more blood flow to my uterus just in case we conceive or what. She asked me the usual questions and what not. It's so strange. I am just more relaxed. I'm optimistic again. I haven't had a spell of falling into the habit of crying that things aren't working. I really don't know what it is. Maybe I have realized it's not all up to me. Maybe I'm too focused on school to worry. Maybe it's the acupuncture that is giving me such an optimistic demeanor. Whatever it is, I'm thankful. I feel great!
Yay for the both of us! We will be cbs. I am a lucky cb. People end up moving on.
ReplyDelete