Sharing our journey of HOPE, in one day sharing our love with ANOTHER child...
A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
More + OPKs and a Good Deal!
I am thinking that today and yesterday's OPKs are positive. Maybe not the one from two days ago. Either way, I'm happy it wasn't while I was away!
For those of you that don't know, I keep my data and temps stored online with a website called, Fertility Friend. I usually pay $10/month to keep my subscription. A year subscription is $120! I never wanted to spend that much money, nor did I think it would take a year to get pregnant. We're almost at fourteen months of trying. I saw a FB promo for Fertility Friend online. They were offering a year subscription for less than $25! I jumped on that. I now have it for an entire year. I was happy for the sweet deal, but I'll admit I got a little down when I realized that I accepted that it could take another year to conceive. It could take five years. I could be pregnant next week. I could never be a mother. I guess we really have no choice in the matter. We'll just keep doing what we're doing. I'm at a good place right now, so let's hope it stays that way no matter how long we'll be trying for our baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment