A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hating My Hormones....

I find myself very frustrated today. The point of an OPK is to give you your two most fertile days. This means days before ovulation so that the boys have time to get where they need to go so they can then wait for an egg to be released. I have now had four days of positive OPKs. This means I could ovulate anywhere from CD13 (my first positive) to CD18. Fertility Friend gave me cross airs today and claim that I ovulated on CD12. Well....this is terrible news because I wasn't around during this time to try for a baby. My OPKs were negative then, too! I don't know whether to believe FF or not. I did have signs of ovulating around that time, but again, I had negative ovulation tests. I am missing a temperature for CD13 so that messes things up as well. I just can't get it right. I have a feeling we're out this month. I hate this. I absolutely hate this. Why can't my body just work? :0(

BUT, I have been sharing all this positivity lately, so let's think with some optimism! I was playing with my chart and noticed if I put two more higher temps in, Fertility Friend moves my ovulation day to CD15! That would be that dip you see on my chart now that is currently at 3DPO! I think I'm only one day past ovulation because I think I ovulated on CD15. I'm hoping for it anyway because we had great planning. Let's hope for some higher temps over the next few days. I called Dr. Figge's office to let them know I have had four positives in a row again. Cross your fingers for a bit later ovulation day!

This would be + #4...

No comments:

Post a Comment