A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

12th Session...

Today was my 12th session of acupuncture. Dr. Hong felt for my pulse. I didn't tell her anything. She looked at me and asked how I was feeling. My eyes teared up and I told her I knew I wasn't pregnant too. She smiled, patted my hand, and told me that the good news was that my pulse was still very strong! She said that she feels my body is ready to be pregnant. I'll take that. I had additional needles added to the routine today. They were right on my lower back, near my spine, and in the arches of my feet. It was not so relaxing. She said this was another point for kidney energy and to help with reproduction.

I am due to start- I haven't yet. I'm sure I will tomorrow. My chart is funky. I'm hoping it will delay a couple days. This will push ovulation back for the IUI cycle. I'll hopefully be able to make the bride happy and get what we want. (If you remember, I wasn't supported that I may be late to rehearsal because of our treatment.) I hope it works out. It would be a lot less stress. If I can hold off just two more days, I think we'll be good! There's really nothing new to post. We're just playing the waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment