A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Friday, September 14, 2012

Anxious...

I'm so ready to start this process. My heart has been heavy today. My temped dropped very low this morning. I'm going to start. I guess EVEN after a negative pregnancy test, I thought there was a chance. Nick emailed me today to check on me. He's really getting down about this. He told me, "I just feel like someone took the wind out of my sails."

I can't help but blame myself. It is after all my fault. I don't know why, but yesterday I requested a packet of information from one adoption agency. I don't know why...I really don't. We have two more options, but I guess I'm just ready. Nick and I have been talking more and more about this. How many IVF's will we do if needed? Should we do it at all? Should we just go straight to adoption?

No comments:

Post a Comment