The spotting has stopped for the most part. The progesterone must be helping in that area. I'm still anticipating the worst case scenario.
I emailed my acupuncturist. I love that woman. If any of you doubt Chinese medicine, please reconsider. Remember...she the one that thought I was pregnant....two weeks ago! That was shortly after conception.
She emailed me saying, "CALL ME!"
I had another email minutes later saying, "It doesn't matter what time, call me!"
I just hung up with her.
It's a long shot but she told me she had an herbal formula I needed to start right away. She told me as long as I had no heavy bleeding she thinks she could save the baby. Nick and I both know that this is uncertain but we're willing to try.
We're getting up at 7:15 to head to The Cities to meet with her. She's going to give us a the formula. She thinks it could help.
She told me to pray, talk to our baby, and have faith.
I don't know what I'm doing but it's was enough hope for Nick and I to tell her that we'll be there.
I don't know how I should feel right now. My heart is heavy. This is OUR baby and it's being taken from us. We're going to try everything we can to keep him/her. If this doesn't work, I'm thankful for this experience. I truly am. I got to feel what it was like to be a mother, even for a few hours. I have faith it will happen again.
No comments:
Post a Comment