A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Friday, September 21, 2012

Update: Please Pray for Our Baby

I called Figge's office because I was paranoid and wanted to know my progesterone level in case I needed suppositories. My intuition must be amazing.

After I left my voicemail, I went to the bathroom and started spotting. I knew not to panic just yet because that happens.

When I returned, they had already called with a voicemail. It didn't sound good. I got a hold of them and they said my beta should have been 100 or more and my progesterone should be 10 or more and it's only 3.8.

She told me that this would likely end in a miscarriage, with both numbers being low. They gave me progesterone suppositories to try and help but they're not hopeful.

I have to have another lab on Monday to see what's happening. We're going to hang on to hope but we know that we'll probably lose our baby.

I have nothing else to write. Our heart is broken yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment