On Thursday night, my husband and I discussed how sad we were and how it would be difficult to participate in a wedding this weekend. I knew I couldn't be the friend that people needed and I felt terrible. I prayed about it.
Surprisingly, I woke up on Friday feeling at peace. I felt like I could do my job this weekend. And I did.
Shortly after giving the toast, the first signs of losing our baby happened.
I tried my best to keep it together. Luckily, I had prior engagements to watch the baby so I was able to leave early with him.
From the time I found out I was spotting at the wedding until I left...I danced. It was either cry, or dance to keep my mind off of what was happening to me.
I'm glad my husband makes a great dance partner. :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment