Sharing our journey of HOPE, in one day sharing our love with ANOTHER child...
A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Countdown Begins!
I should start a new cycle in about a week! HURRY UP! I'm trying to be patient but I'm eager to start back on Clomid and do the IUI! I also decided that I'm going to push for the HSG! Dr. Figge doesn't feel it's necessary now that I have been pregnant. I NEED the peace of mind that my tubes and uterus are in good shape. I am really going to push for this. The only downside is that I may have to pay for it on my own if they aren't "requiring" it anymore. It's anywhere from $600-$800. We don't really have the liquid money to be doing it, but Nick supports me. If I have to pay for it, we'll take it from our savings and have the procedure done. Spending a few hundred dollars is worth it to me if it confirms that I have no other problems with my body. My temp spiked today, but I also temped three hours later than usual, probably the reason for the spike. I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy. My temps aren't as high as I'd like them anyway. Let the countdown begin! I'm so ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know why, but I always see my chart when I view your blog from my phone!
ReplyDeleteI'd still push for hsg if I were you but hopefully they will call it necessary.
Have you been keeping up with me? Your opinion would be appreciated.
I see mine too. Don't know why that is. LOL
ReplyDelete