I had an episode tonight of anger, frustration, sadness, and uncertainty. I had to turn to some friends on Fertility Friend for some support. Someone said something that really made me turn my frown upside down.
I was venting about how it's just not fair and it's not fair that no matter how much I say it's not fair, it will do no good because LIFE. JUST. ISN'T. FAIR.
A FF friend told me, "Your baby was a guardian angel for your THB."
I had to ask what "THB" meant (so many acronyms/abbreviations in this fertility world).
She told me again that our baby is our "take home baby's" guardian angel. This baby was meant to watch over our next child, keeping him or her safe. This baby was our guardian angel, reassuring us that I can and will be a mother one day.
I like that thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment