PS- I got my crossairs today! Fertility Friend said that I ovulated on CD18. :0)
Sharing our journey of HOPE, in one day sharing our love with ANOTHER child...
A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Great News!
Nick and I went to my acupuncture appointment today. She didn't feel any "pregnancy pulse" but she did say my pulse was VERY, VERY strong. This is great! She has no doubt that I ovulated. This means even if I'm not pregnant, I should start my new cycle in less than two weeks. That means I'm closer to being back on the drugs and IUI! I will see her next week. If she doesn't notice any difference in my pulse then, we can rule pregnancy for this month out. That's ok though. I'm remembering the big picture. We're getting help!
PS- I got my crossairs today! Fertility Friend said that I ovulated on CD18. :0)
PS- I got my crossairs today! Fertility Friend said that I ovulated on CD18. :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment