A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Monday, October 22, 2012

Long Shot?

I am very anxious but I'm not sure why. I think I ovulated. I think I'm about 2-3DPO. My temperature shot up which is good! I am also having "symptoms" like I did last month. I know you my think I'm crazy but I never have tenderness. Last month was my first time and it happened at 3DPO. I have it again this cycle. I know it's a long shot but I'm hoping that this is another BFP (big fat positive) for us. Please pray that my body did work and that we are indeed pregnant and that the baby sticks! If we're not pregnant, that's ok. Please pray that my body did work and that I can expect to start a new cycle in just less than two weeks. That new cycle will start the 4th round of drugs and IUI! :0) I'm very optimistic either way! Here's my chart. I forgot to temp a couple times. If I have one more higher temp (tomorrow), Fertility Friend will acknowledge ovulation at cycle day 18! That would seem about right! If I am 2-3DPO, my temps are good. That makes me feel like it was a strong one! I have acupuncture tomorrow. We'll see what Dr. Hong says. It may be too soon to tell. She was able to tell me almost two weeks prior that I had conceived.

I of course emailed Dr. Hong too!

Hi Dr. Hong!

I could be completely crazy but I think I ovulated a couple of days ago! That means my body bounced back fairly quickly. Now...I know it's very early and maybe I'm just wishful thinking but my chest is tender AGAIN! Last month, I was tender a couple days after ovulation and then it went away and that NEVER happens. It happened last month and it's happening now. I am of course trying to feel on my pulse like I know what I'm doing. Do you think it's possible to conceive again so quickly? Either way, I'm happy because I do think I ovulated and we'll be doing IUI soon if we don't get pregnant with a take-home baby this month. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

:0) I hope you're having a great day!

Lyndsey





No comments:

Post a Comment