Sharing our journey of HOPE, in one day sharing our love with ANOTHER child...
A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Irritated...
Tonight is a night that I have to again, think positively. I just found out that my brother has another baby. She's a little girl. She can't be much younger than my nephew. He posted pictures on his Facebook of her and calling her his daughter. It looks like the DNA test came back that he's a father. I love my family, but my God. How do I NOT have anger and sometimes hate in me over things like this? This means that he got a girl pregnant while he was with the mother of his son. I now have a baby niece and nephew that I'll never see because everyone involved in that circle is either in and out of rehab, jail, homeless shelters, or living with friends. Again...why am I the one that lost a baby? Why am I the one with the problem getting pregnant? I'm just going to continue to pray for them and both babies' health. I'm going to continue reminding myself that something is in the works for us. Something great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment