Sharing our journey of HOPE, in one day sharing our love with ANOTHER child...
A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...
Monday, October 15, 2012
The Final Lab...
I just got the word that my level is officially reading negative, or not pregnant. I am sad of course, but relieved to be moving on! They told me that they wouldn't really advise "trying" this month because it could then delay things for IUI. (I guess they fear I'll get pregnant but with an immature egg, only repeating the nightmare I just went through.) If we're ready we can but apparently they would just rather us wait until we have the drugs and the procedure on our side. I think we're not trying but not preventing. I'm really giving it all to God. I'm just happy to be moving forward. I will never forget the moment we found out we were pregnant. I look back at that moment and smile. What an AMAZING feeling. I know now that even that week of happiness is only a glimpse of what parenthood will feel like. Our children are going to be so, so loved and appreciated. I can only hope and pray that it happens again very, very soon. In the meantime, I plan to continue moving forward in life, making our angel baby proud! It looks like I continue to wait until it's time to begin again. I really think we'll be starting the drugs in about three weeks. They said it could be 2-6 weeks from now, but I feel that my cycle is back on track. Until then, I will continue to think about what our children will look like. I will continue to think about what personality they'll have. I will continue to dream with my loving husband. Please continue to pray for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment