A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Friday, November 30, 2012

Nail Biting...

I am doing much better than I was this morning. I peed on a First Response Early Response (FRER) test last night. I was happy with how bright the red line was. I feared losing the baby all night long. I still do. We won't know anything until Monday. Please pray for a great beta increase since the initial lab came back as possibly low.

I peed on a stick this morning and it was much lighter. I lost all control. I cried to Nick and he held me for a few minutes. I really might be losing this one too.

I peed on ANOTHER stick this afternoon and it was darker. I don't know if anything I'm saying has significance, but this is how I'm "protecting my baby." For some reason I feel like I am keeping tabs on him by testing. I know it does nothing but break our bank account, but this is what I feel I need to do. Nick doesn't argue it. He just lets me go.

I know testing won't change what could possibly happen, but for now this is what I'm doing. I guess this is my coping mechanism. Here are my tests and today's chart.







No comments:

Post a Comment