A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Post IUI Symptoms

Well, it has been over 24 hrs since the IUI. I was very, very bloated after doing round four of Clomid. The double dose was definitely noticeable.

I also had an HSG, which caused some inflammation.

I was then given a trigger shot, which made me even more bloated.

I then had an IUI, adding a bloated cherry to the top of my bloated sundae!

I felt terrible by last night. I felt like I had the worst UTI I had ever had. I could literally feel my huge ovaries hurt when I sat down. I felt like any time I had to pee, I had to go right away to avoid any other added pressure. I had bad cramping late last night. Nick and I planned on calling Dr. Figge if it didn't get any better. We both feared infection. After lots of cramping, things slowly went away! I think the follicles finally busted and I ovulated!

I now sit and wait. *sigh* I'm off of school for a week, due to Thanksgiving Break. How the heck and I going to pass time?

1 comment:

  1. :) One day at a time! Why don't you start a quilt? or knit or crochet a blanket?

    ReplyDelete