I always, always, always get depressed during the two week wait. I don't know why. Some say that something about your hormones change during this period and naturally, you feel a little blue. I think I get worked up over waiting. It aggravates me. It forces me to think of what could or couldn't be. It's very hard to accept that I have no control over what happens by a certain point. I can work out, I can eat healthy, take medication, get pumped with fertility drugs, go to the doctor, listen to their instructions, pray to God, etc...but I can't MAKE pregnancy happen.
So, what do I do? Well, until I get to my hometown to visit family and friends, I Google, I stare at my chart, I chat with my Fertility Friend buddies, and more. It's much easier said than done to "relax, stay busy, etc." :0)
So here's my chart....still looking good! I'm hoping to see a nice, big drop in temp tomorrow or within the next few days, followed by a huge increase. This is a sign of implantation. Not all pregnancy charts have them, but you often see them on a pregnancy chart. So...until Nick gets here....I'll stare at my chart as if some little person will come out from behind the chart and tell me, "You're pregnant with a healthy baby!"

No comments:
Post a Comment