A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey on the Brain!

I found this title fitting. I have been scatter brained all day, maybe because I'm ready to EAT!!! OR....I'm thinking about the little "turkey" that I hopefully have growing inside of me! Either way, I'm not with it.

I temped this morning and was devastated to find out that my ovulation day changed and my temps looked TERRIBLE! I couldn't go back to sleep. I was so upset and felt like I was "out" in the running to motherhood this month.

I find comfort in crying to my Fertility Friend buddies. They get angry with me. They cry with me. Their heart hurts with me. They know all these emotions all too well.

I posted my chart to a dear FF friend. I asked them to look at today's chart verses the chart I posted on my previous blog post. I just didn't get how my ovulation day changed, my temps turned bad, and we missed our window. I triggered just right, we did the IUI just right, why?

Luckily, someone with a better focus than me noticed a discrepancy in my temps. She realized I put today's temp on CD11's slot. It messed my entire chart up! I thanked her over and over, as well as my other buddies for noticing this, went back into the system and fixed it.

I now have a BEAUTIFUL chart! I had a slight temp dip today. This is good! It could be implantation of a baby, or two! We're going to continue to TRY to relax (as you can tell, I'm not. I'm blogging on Thanksgiving for goodness sake!) and take it a day at a time.

I have a lab tomorrow morning. It will be a progesterone check. This will confirm if an egg was indeed released. I have no doubt. My temps are so high and it looks great so far! Here's hoping!

Hoping for a nice temp rise tomorrow! Come on temps, stay up! Stick baby, stick! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment