A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Friday, November 23, 2012

Today's Lab...

I went to ALMH in my hometown today to have my lab work done. Progesterone checks are a send off so I won't know the results until sometime tomorrow. I know that a 10 or higher means you did ovulate. I think Dr. Figge likes anything over 12-15 when you're on fertility drugs. I have no doubt it will be over that. If it is, it pretty much confirms that an egg/eggs were released into my fallopian tubes. We then wait a few more days to find out if we caught one and have a baby cooking. I am trying to stay positive but I just don't know what to think. My temps are steadily going down. This could be implantation, but it could also be a sign that a new cycle is coming. I guess only time will tell.

The lady that did my lab work noted that I had a lot of scar tissue in my lab draw spot. (If she only knew how many times I have been stuck there in the last 17 months.) I guess it's time to move to the right arm ha!

She also made a comment, "You know, my friend went through all of this. Once she gave up and quit trying, she got pregnant!"

Again...if she only knew how annoying that comment was. But, it was meant to be supportive, I understand. Maybe I should mail her my post about what people can say to us if they're worried what to say. ;0)

My chart just looks funny. It's dropping, but in a very odd, smooth way. *SIGH*


1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOSH! I hate hearing that!! I am hopeful that there is a baby growing in there :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete