A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Progesterone Lab Results!

My progesterone was 27.1! They want it to be above 10 to confirm ovulation, and above 15 if you are going through fertility. This is great news! This means that my eggs were released and the baby should have no problem sticking if we did conceive! We will know soon enough!

I was upset with my temperature this morning. I had a huge drop. Some have told me that this very well could be implantation. I more feel that it's over but the husband won't let me speak negatively (to him anyway ha).

I'll let you take over my anxiety and stare at my chart! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment