A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Monday, December 3, 2012

Hypocrite Me!

We're not making anything FB official until we have a heartbeat and ultrasound! I know you're just as excited as we are (and I'm not even sure I'll make it until the end of the month, but we've decided not to do the FB thing just yet), but I have hidden some comments on there for now. :0) I got very giddy while reading them though HA! THANK YOU!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Lyndsey!!! I'm praying that the little turkey keeps cooking in that oven or two baby's. I'm so happy for you guys and you both deserve this. God gave all this heart ache and pain to you because HD knew you were strong enough inside and out to handle it. Things happen for a reasoneven thought a lot of those reasons are not explainable. Again I am sooo very happy for you guys and I am going to continue to pray for you and your little family ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see the ultrasounds I'm sure you will post to fb! I hope that everything works out for you and know that prayers are always with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been praying for you! I love following your story! Im going to need you to blog daily...because I check it that often!! Just kidding :)

    ReplyDelete