A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thanks for the Sign! :0)

As you know, I spent my day sad and worried because I no longer "felt pregnant" and began worrying all over again.

After a long day of work and coaching, I began driving home to hubby (he worked a half day today so he could start moving us into our new house).

I started feeling nauseous a few blocks from the house and then it went away. I pulled into our driveway, got out of the truck, and then thought, "Oh man...I'm going to puke!"

I ran through the door, to the bathroom and lost my salad! Nick was on the phone with his mom while this was happening. He died laughing the entire time.

I laughed and cried because it made it real again. I think the Big Guy gave me a nice sign tonight because he knew I was worried. And...I MAY or may not have called Figge's office worried today. And they may or may not have told me that they won't do any more blood work because my baby is fine and I must get through the next two weeks on faith and hope. :0) Thank you Lord. This was all I needed. Since then, my pulling has been happening and I'm feeling quite full. It looks like my signs are back!

My first random vom and loving it! Thanks for the reminder little one and Big Guy!

4 comments:

  1. Lynds....the ebb and flow of HCG is such that it will double, and we get all the signs of pregnancy (sick, dizzy, fatigue, etc) then our body will get used to it (no more signs = panicky mommas!) then the HCG will double again and all the signs come back! This happens back and forth and back and forth till our HCG hits about 100,000...then our body regulates to that new "normal" and our morning sickness normally stops (12weeksish) so what you worry about your signs going away right now is actually normal! And this comment just became very long...sorry! Love ya!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MOMMA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My midwife told me Nausea is a sign of a healthy pregnancy and baby :) Whether that was to make me feel better because I was so sick this time for the first 14 weeks or not, I don't know? haha She also mentioned that around the 2nd trimester is when the nausea subsides because it is when the placenta is fully formed and functioning! So happy for you and you high school sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lookin good!!!
    -Val

    ReplyDelete