Tomorrow will be another big day for us. This ultrasound was scheduled to check on the SCH that I have. I haven't had any spotting since the incident on10w1d and again at 11w. I'm hoping it has healed, or at least stabilized.
I am feeling more and more relaxed as the days go by. I sure don't "feel pregnant" but I guess it's true when people say to me, "Lyndsey...what does pregnant feel like?" I always assumed a life growing inside of me would feel quite different. So far, it doesn't. I have learned to be at peace with that. As long as Baby Shehorn is growing and here with us I don't care what I'm feeling or not. When I get worried, I'm just going to keep telling myself that so far, things have been just fine.
Tomorrow's ultrasound will show my almost-in-the-second-trimester baby! I can't believe it. Nick and I can't get used to this. We're just as nervous, excited, and giddy as ever.
I have loved being able to see the baby so much but I would much rather not be a patient that needs closely monitored. It will be bittersweet after tomorrow. We won't have anymore ultrasounds until 20 weeks unless I have more complications. BUT...
I'm counting on not coming back until 20 weeks because I am feeling pretty confident that things are going well. Please keep praying for us! We feel that everyone has helped us in getting our baby by talking to God with us. I still thank Him daily.
Please pray for a few of my FF buddies and "real life buddies." They too, are hoping and praying for a baby. They deserve this too.
Thank you so much. I'll post results tomorrow! Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment