A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Monday, January 7, 2013

First Day Back to Work After Break

Today went by very quickly. It was a great day. I missed my students and their variety of personalities! It's always fun to see and hear about their exciting Christmas break. I just love them to pieces. It made me very excited to share MY Christmas break, but I couldn't. Not yet. The plan is to go as long as possible before telling them. I would never want to burden them with the stress if something went wrong.

I did pretty well today on the morning sickness issue. Only once in front of my principal and twice during my prep! :0) Luckily, I have a very supportive principal and I didn't have to throw up in front of students!

I have been experiencing a new symptom. I have a dull cramping feeling that comes and goes. It almost feels like PMS. I wanted to freak out because it's new and scary, but I talked to several friends and have read in my baby books that it's completely normal. I had this when I first found out I was pregnant. 

Grow baby, grow! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment