And we'll see how the SCH is doing. I can feel now when I'm overworking myself. My body will ache and I'm exhausted. I'm glad I have had some friends that have helped me in remembering I have to do what is best for me. A full day of work and I'm exhausted. I came home and plopped on the couch today. Within a couple of hours, my body felt so much better.
I'm anxious for the ultrasound next week. Not only will we be able to see how the clot is doing, but from what I have heard....a twelve week scan is crazy! I was amazed at what our baby looked like at ten weeks, but apparently my mind will be blown.
I think my mind will always be blown by this. All of this. It truly is a miracle and such a beautiful thing. Thanking you Lord for another day of being a mommy to this tough baby.
Sending my prayers and off to bed! :0)
Hang in there girlie! Thinking about you constantly! XoXo
ReplyDeleteOnce Bentley got bigger, he used to kick/hit the heart monitor and 'run away' from it...it was hilarious! And when we went to the ultrasounds, he would always move as close as he could get to the wand and push it away, too! Once he even knocked a jar of peaches off of my stomache that I had let sit up there...I can't wait until you get about 25 weeks to see how excited you are when he/she moves...its amazing!!
ReplyDeleteYes the 12 week u/s is shocking! Sam was a baby! I saw his eyes open and close, sucking his thumb, flexing and straightening his fingers and wrist, grabbing his feet up to his head (he still does that too!) we would poke him with the wand to turn over (for the NT test) and he would swat at the wand and roll so his butt faced us...then he yawned, got the hiccups and pouted....all in 15 minutes! I loved this u/s more than the anatomy scan because he was still small enough that we could see it all happen in one screen, not have the foot disappear off screen. I am soooo excited for your scan! I hope baby Shehorn is JUST has crazy in there and showing off what God gave them for mommy and daddy!
ReplyDelete