![]() |
| One of my besties bought me a pee in the pod necklace. It makes me think of my little sweet pea! |
Sharing our journey of HOPE, in one day sharing our love with ANOTHER child...
A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...
Saturday, February 2, 2013
13 1/2 Weeks Today!
And this baby is growing! He/she has to be. I feel like something is inside my belly just pushing out. I guess because something is...our miracle little boy or girl! I have been having some pulling, pushing, and some light cramps here and there. I also think I MAY be forming a bit of a bump. I'm so anxious for another heartbeat on the 11th. My baby is growing! Nick and I are debating if we wait until twenty weeks to find our what we're having or if we spoil ourselves and do a 3D/4D ultrasound at sixteen weeks to see him/her and find out what we're having. It's temping because we could know what we're having in just 2 1/2 weeks! :0) For some reason though, we both feel like we're "cheating" by going in early and finding out. Time will tell what we decide to do. All I know is that I am so, so happy. Grow baby grow! We're getting closer and closer to meeting you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How nice! Love the necklace :) And that baby needs more room to grow, girl. Can't wait to start feeling a difference in my body!
ReplyDelete