A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Friday, February 8, 2013

Another Worry...TMI Alert?

I'm waiting to hear back from the doctor's office again. I have been worried the last 2-3 days that I'm leaking amniotic fluid. I'm more leaning towards everything being ok, but the nurse was glad I called. I know things can get strange down there and it's normal, but I have noticed every time I have gone to the bathroom that it seems like I had fluid leaking on to my underwear. They say if it's watery to always get checked out. I called and they said to call any time that happens because it could indeed be amniotic fluid. The nurse said more than likely they'll call back and want me to come in for a test and possible ultrasound. My hope is that because I drink so much water (I average about two gallons a day) that the consistency is like water and/or I'm leaking pee! I should hear back soon as to whether I have an appointment after work today or not.

Please say a prayer for us. I'm scared of course. It seems like the minute I get comfortable, something happens that worries us. I guess that's what parenthood is all about. Please, please, please God let everything be ok.

**UPDATE**
I have an ultrasound at 4:00 today to check on things. It has gotten a bit worse too. I'm officially scared. :0( Please keep praying with us.

**UPDATE**
We arrived at Trinity Hospital in Moline. We were in right away. The technician looked around and said she saw nothing wrong. I'm 14w3d and baby measured 14w5d, had a heartbeat of 146, and looked beautiful. They said that there was no sign of amniotic fluid loss. They said that I may have a bladder infection or that the baby was already making me pee a little ha! I have an OB appointment on Monday. I'm sure they'll test for infection then. I am so happy and thankful. Time to unplug and relax with my shirt up and my hand rubbing my baby. I love this little baby so much already. Thanking your all for the prayers and God for another day. We're so blessed.






1 comment: