Monday is my next OB appointment. We'll be doing the quad marker blood tests to test for the likelihood of any genetic disorders and we'll get to hear our beautiful baby's heartbeat again. I'm of course a bit nervous but I know our angel is watching over us and God is taking care of us. I have faith that everything will be just fine!
If I'm remembering correctly, my OB said we'd then schedule our anatomy scan two weeks from this Monday appointment. This means that we could possibly know if the miracle in my belly is Josselyn or Gavin! I cannot wait!
Someone pinch me!
Thanking God each and every day for this amazing little miracle inside of me!
I felt a few "pops" in my belly last night too. I'm wondering if it's baby telling me he/she is hanging out and growing in there. I look forward to all of these movements and kicks that are just around the bend!
I'll leave you with a picture of my growing belly at 16 1/2 weeks!
I'm almost five months and I'm really starting to feel like I'm looking
pregnant!
Thank you, thank you, thank you Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment