A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What Did I Do to Deserve Him?

I sit here tonight in one of my many emotional-for-no-reason nights and I think of how damn lucky I am to have my husband. This entire experience has done nothing but made me love him more, appreciate it him more, value him more, and thank God for him more. He is the one thing in my life that has always stayed the same and his love has grown deeper and deeper, as mine has too. I'll admit I sometimes have fears how we'll do about sharing each other and our love- I know we have more than enough love to share, and we can't wait to give it to this baby. Nick has been and always will be the center of my universe, love of my life, and very best friend. It will be interesting to see how much a baby changes things. I know it will. I know it will a lot. We have talked about this and we have acknowledged that it's going to get rough- we won't have the freedom to do Nick and Lyndsey things all of the time, etc. We said that our family time will be wonderful and most important, and all will stay strong as long as we continue to love and play the way we do.

 This baby is going to have the most amazing father. And I will look at the two of them, and our fur baby Kendi, and smile and cry because sometimes I just can't believe it's real. I can't believe it is now.

Nick called me on his break tonight and told me to open my gift over the phone if I wanted to (since we don't see each other (except for Saturdays and Sundays).

The man is good....what have I done to deserve him? I. just. love. him. If you ever read these Josselyn or Gavin, you will see how much your father loved you five months or so before you were born. You are so lucky to have him. Always show him how much you care and love him. You are his world too!



No comments:

Post a Comment