I think tonight was one of the best bonding moments I have had with our baby. I was using the doppler to listen to his/her beautiful sound. I can now find the beat in less than a minute. Baby has moved up. I'm getting him/her just below the belly button.
While I was listening to Josselyn or Gavin's heartbeat, I heard several jabs. My OB explained when to recognize movement or not. I soon noticed that I was feeling a little rumble in my belly and THEN noticed it was in unison with the "blowouts" on the doppler's speaker. I could feel and hear our baby move at the same time!
I just laughed and smiled. I couldn't believe it. It was almost like baby was letting me know that everything is ok. I just felt...calm.
I can't wait to see our darling son or daughter in just two weeks. Until then I sent a message right back to our baby.
Baby,
I can't wait to learn more about you! I can't believe we'll get to know your name, what color your nursery will be, etc. We're going to know so much about you and I can't wait. We are so, so, so eager to love on you! Four more months and you're all ours!
We are so in love with you!
- Love Your Thankful Mommy and Daddy
I am thanking you Lord each and every day. Thank you to our followers. We love you and appreciate your prayers and encouragement. We're getting there! Please keep praying and hoping with us!
Your going to be an awesome momma! Can't wait to meet my little neice or nephew! Love you
ReplyDelete