I can only look forward to this time with our son or daughter. Such a beautiful thing!
Sharing our journey of HOPE, in one day sharing our love with ANOTHER child...
A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Beautiful
I forgot to post this a while back. A fertility buddy of mine posted this on her site and I loved it. She called it the most beautiful video ever and it truly is. I'm not so sure I'd be able to put my kid in so much water, but this baby clearly loves it and is so soothed by it.
I can only look forward to this time with our son or daughter. Such a beautiful thing!
I can only look forward to this time with our son or daughter. Such a beautiful thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment