A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Good Labs and a Sitter!

My quad marker screen lab results just came in stating that all were in normal limits. They also tested my TSH (thyroid) again and it came back just fine! They say that the quad marker can detect up to 85% potential problems, so it would be unlikely that baby has any genetic issues. Thank you Lord!

I also spoke with our first prospective sitter today! We interview her on the 17th! I can't wait! She seems so sweet and a dear friend recommended her to me. My friend is an EXCELLENT mommy so I trust her judgement too! I hope the sitter as much as she does! 


No comments:

Post a Comment