A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Friday, April 19, 2013

Heart Full of Happiness and Gratitude

While I was getting ready for school this morning, I stood in the mirror as always and just stared. I do this every day. Dressed, naked, it doesn't matter. I am amazed by all of this. I can't believe how much my body has changed and responded to a little life inside of me. Everything I have ever dreamed and prayed for, I'm experiencing.

I took time this morning to really look at myself and to thank God, as I do most days for this. This little boy makes me feel like superwoman. My heart/our hearts are so full of happiness. We have always said we have a great amount of love to share. My heart is pouring out with happiness and love. I know we have more than we know what to do with. :0)

I can't wait to give this sweet boy all that we have. Thank you, thank you, thank you Lord. 15ish more weeks and he is in our arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment