We had a great ultrasound and OB appointment today! Gavin is head down and quite low! He is weighing in at 6lbs 2oz! They said he's in the 69-70th percentile. He's a big boy but they're not too worried! They tried to get a quick 4D but he had both hands on his face and his face is pressed against my bones. My fluid looks great, my belly is measuring well, and things are on track! They checked to see if I was leaking fluid (because I had two incidents in the last two days where I didn't know if I had peed a little down my leg or lost fluid ha!) I was also checked for dilation and no progress yet (which was expected at barely 35 weeks.)
I have an OB appointment on the 15th (36th week). I will have my Strep B test done then. I then have another OB appointment on the 22nd (37th week). They'll check for dilation and effacement. I have an appointment and ultrasound on August 2nd to check on his size. I'll be almost 39 weeks then. She said I may not go that far, but they scheduled the ultrasound just in case. They're predicting Gavin to be about 8lbs 9oz at 39 weeks!
We're so in love and so gaga over this little boy. We are getting ridiculously excited and anxious for his arrival! :0)







hey there, from FF, just wanted to say that I love reading your journey. I am so happy for you, and can't believe he is almost here.
ReplyDelete-Andrea