Sharing our journey of HOPE, in one day sharing our love with ANOTHER child...
A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...
Saturday, August 10, 2013
Gavin's Beautiful "Going Home Bath Time"
Some of you may remember a beautiful video I found on a woman bathing an infant. It was such an emotional, peaceful, and inspirational video. I always imagined what it would be like to wash ten fingers, ten toes a little tushy, etc. I had the gift of watching my son enjoy his bath before leaving the hospital today. He was absolutely beautiful. This experience so far has been absolutely beautiful. I am so in love with this little miracle. I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did. By the way, the nurse giving him the bath was my absolute favorite nurse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adorable! Congratulations! :)
ReplyDelete-SH
So glad to hear Gavin is here. The video is beautiful. I am so happy for you.
ReplyDelete-Andrea