A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Saturday, August 3, 2013

What is This?

So... I didn't want to get anyone excited, so it was not posted on FB because it wasn't confirmed. I had regular contractions from 9:30 this morning until about 1:30 this afternoon. We called after an hour of 3-5min apart contractions. The OB on call said it was probably early labor. She said we could come in now and get hooked up or spend more time at home. She said it sounded VERY early because I could still talk through the contractions. They were definitely stronger. I could feel achey pain shoot into my lower back and groin area. They have recently started becoming 10 and even 20 minutes apart. We now do not plan on heading to the hospital until they start getting stronger and 3-5min apart again. I got way too excited over this. The good news is...I was calm. Very calm. Nick was too. At least we know we'll be able to get there without panicking ha! Please keep praying with us. We're obviously getting very close!

No comments:

Post a Comment