A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Monday, July 21, 2014

Gavin is 11 MONTHS on 7-5-14

Dear Gaveybear,

You turned eleven months old on July 5th. Mommy didn't get to post on here right away because we were in Wisconsin for the Fourth of July weekend!

You loved your trip to WI. You spent your time at your cousin's cabin on a beautiful lake. You went to a parade and loved watching all the people. You also had some traditional "cook out food." You enjoyed swimming in the lake with Mommy and Daddy. I think sitting on the dock with all of us was your favorite. You also took your first ride on a row boat! Mommy was a nervous wreck, but I'm glad we took you out on the lake. Life is all about experiences, and we want you to have as many as you can!

Each month you continue to amaze us. You're cute, smart, and very charming for such a little guy. You really are something special, buddy! People love you. I think they see how special you are as well.

There is so much to share about your big personality. You are still the happiest baby I have ever seen. What can I share with you?

- You love, love, love strawberries and clementines. I don't think you'd stop eating if I kept giving them to you!

- You absolutely love riding the lawn mower with Daddy. It is the one thing you will not "come to Momma" to. You almost have a "show-off" face while you're on Daddy's lap.  Your daddy loves taking you on rides.

- You find it hilarious to feed your dog. Sometimes you laugh when you drop food from your high chair. Other times you throw your snack at her and laugh hysterically.

- We have enjoyed watching you experiment with new foods. You will try anything. You often on use the tip of your tongue for a taste, play with the food a bit, and then eat it. You have no problem throwing it on the floor when you don't like it.

- I think you're the world's fastest crawler!

- You can't get enough of Monsters University. That will be your birthday theme!

- You are loved more than you'll ever know.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment