That has been my blog's description from the day it was created and running.
Now that our story has changed, I am not quite sure what to say to describe what this blog means.
I played around with some of the ideas below. Do you have any suggestions?
"Follow our journey from infertility and
loss, to HOPE and FAITH, to our ANSWERED PRAYER, to daily life with the
Shehorn's, to the uncertain journey of expanding our family..."
"A story of overcoming infertility/loss, parenting our adorable answered prayer, and planning to expand our family."
"A past of infertility and loss, a present of an answered prayer, a future of uncertainty, and the diary of a thankful mother and wife along the way."
"A Diary of a Mother and Wife: Overcoming Infertility and Loss, Parenting an Adorable Answered Prayer, Marriage Talk, and Family Planning."
I'm not happy with any of them. They're too lengthy and the creative juices are NOT flowing today. Maybe with some deeper thought I can come up with something.
"A past of infertility and loss, a present of an answered prayer, a future of uncertainty, and the diary of a thankful mother and wife along the way."
"A Diary of a Mother and Wife: Overcoming Infertility and Loss, Parenting an Adorable Answered Prayer, Marriage Talk, and Family Planning."
I'm not happy with any of them. They're too lengthy and the creative juices are NOT flowing today. Maybe with some deeper thought I can come up with something.
No comments:
Post a Comment