A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Monday, November 24, 2014

The "Fever"

Nick and I really want to try and expand our family as soon as possible. We are just trying to do the whole "ducks in a neater row" thing. I love being a mother and I'm so, so thankful for this opportunity. Our little guy is amazing and would make an excellent big brother and friend. Please say some prayers for us. Specifically, pray that I keep the motivation to make healthy choices for my body (I'd like to lose more weight), and that the choices we make put us in the financial position for a second child.

I'm getting the fever, bad. It's not even the baby stage fever. I just want many sounds of swishing diapers running around. I want to be surrounded by our children. :0)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsay,

    We don't kno each other and I got your blog from a mutual friend, I hope you don't mind. But reading your blog, the whole thing, has really given my husband and I hope. We literally have similar stories down to our jobs and him working the second shift like your husband and I'm a teacher as well. I miscarried our first baby back in March and we are now entering the world of fertility help. Anyone I talk to about this has no clue the feelings we have each month when my period shows up. So reading your blog has really helped me lift my spirits even more after leaving our first consulation appt yesterday. We now have a plan set in and hopefully we are that much closer to our dream....becoming parents to our take-home-baby. I started writing in my blog when I miscarried and then stopped, just couldn't do it anymore but after reading yours, I would like to look back and read our struggles and joys like you are able to do. So thank you for putting yourself out there for others to read and relate to. And your lil one, can I just say is so stinkin' adorable!! So happy for you both, I can't wait to join that world of motherhood. :)

    Thank you again,

    Keri Pierce :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keri! Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to read our story. I'm so sorry to share this in common, but I hope to share the same "ending" to the story. If you don't mind me asking, who is our mutual friend? I don't mind that you're following at all. That's what this is for. The least I can do is bring hope to others and lend a listening ear. I understand the pain you feel. Even though my beautiful son is here, my heart still aches when I think back to that very dark and uncertain time. Feel free to email me, Facebook me, or write me on here. I'd be interested in hearing your story and your "plan of action" for your journey!

    ReplyDelete