Today's appointment left me feeling very optimistic! My OB said everything that I felt. I weight less than I did when I conceived Gavin, I'm already taking Metformin and Levothyroxine, I am trying to conceive immediately after stopping the pill, rather than waiting around long enough for my hormones to go crazy, etc.
If my periods are regular and normal, she is only asking us to try six months on our own. If they are irregular or off, we only have to try for three months on our own.
She obviously can't promise me things, but she said she thinks we'll have no problem with or without help. Here's hoping for an easier ride!
In the meantime, I will continue living life just as it is...wonderful. I love my husband and son so much! I hope and pray we get one more chance to experience pregnancy, but I will take each day as it comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment