A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Tomorrow's OB Appointment TTC #2

Tomorrow is my annual exam. I'm really excited to go! (Yes, I know that sounds strange...) I think everyone has a special place in their heart for the doctor whom assisted during the labor/delivery of their child. Dr. R was more than sweet to me. She understood my history, my fears, my dreams. I plan on showing her my chart tomorrow. I know I need to be patient. She told me I could probably get help after three months of trying to conceive. We'll wait those three months. I want to do it on my own, but I'm not afraid of the help. I started charting since stopping bc on the 18th of April. I was having really good physical signs of ovulation. My chart on the other hand...not pretty. I have a feeling this may be an anovulatory cycle. I can't help but admit that I'm a little disappointed in myself already. Dr. R said that the first three months would be my best shot. I'm thinking month one is out. Only time will tell. I may ask for a progesterone check to confirm if ovulation occurred, or not. If not, I'm ready for Clomid. I can do this! Cross your fingers for some progress! :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment