A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Aresenal is Ready!

I started my new cycle last night. Today is day two of my cycle. That means tomorrow is the day we begin Clomid! My arsenal is ready, minus the ovulation predictor kit. We're picking that up in a few days, as I still have a week before I'll need it. TTCers (trying to conceivers), what OPK do you like the best? I think we may go digital his month so that I'm not stressing over the line color. Did you use Preseed? I thought about buying that and trying it out again. I don't recall symptoms with the progesterone suppositories, but is there something about it I should know? Please pray for us that we can conceive this cycle!

Let's do this! 



No comments:

Post a Comment