A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Patience, Patience, Patience...

I woke up at 4:11AM this morning because Gavin was crying in his sleep. I had to temp because they say you need at least three consecutive hours of sleep to temp. I usually temp at 5:45AM daily. I figured this was close enough AND by the time I fell back asleep, I wouldn't have three hours in. My temp was 97.81, down a little bit. I know it's not a bad sign. You're not supposed to look at individual temps, but the ribbon as a whole. The temps are still elevated and above the cover line. Mine went up and down with Gavin, BUT still were elevated in the grand scheme of things. I then temped again when I work up at 7:30. It was 98.28. That temp is awesome! It shows a nice spike, possibly the start of a triphasic pattern, which is a good thing. I decided to log the first temperature though, just because it was closer to the normal temp time. I have had some major cramping these last few days, too. I am really, really, really, really hoping to be pregnant this cycle! My hopes are super high! Please say a prayer for a healthy, growing baby in there! We'll know in just a few more short days. I have attached today's chart and a chart overlay. The chart overlay is of my current cycle temps, next to my cycle temps with the cycle that we conceived our sweet boy on. You'll see that my temps during my pregnancy with G had several dips and rises. I have zero spotting. Things are looking good so far! :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment